3Ply Medical Mask (pack of 10)
As the fight against Covid-19 is impacting every aspect of daily life, we at Shane Holland have made available a disposable 3ply medical mask available to purchase. These masks have been repackaged and branded as ‘disposable protective masks’ due to export restrictions on products leaving China in the current climate but are actually medical masks. Documentation has been provided to prove this. These can be purchased separately in packs of 10 or as part of our small business pack which includes our KO/CV19 reusable visor and our ‘Keep Your 2M Distance’ social distancing floor marking stencil.
- High filtration for protection in many environments.
- Adjustable nose clip.
- Elastic band to grip around ears.
- Material – SMS (non-woven fabric). BFE: >95%
- CE certified
- Manufacturer: Noveko, Canada. Premium antimicrobial surgical masks
- Manufacturers Testimonial: Noveko’s surgical masks incorporate a patented technology with advanced antimicrobial agents capable of inactivating and preventing the growth of a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses. The combination of mask design, advanced filtration materials and a natural feel fabric allows the wearer to use the device comfortably and for extended periods while providing superior antimicrobial protection.
*How to Wear Mask:
1.Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
2.Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
3.Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
4.Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not reuse single-use masks.
5. To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
*Information taken from the World Health Organization website.
Please Note: Do not clean the mask with water, this will affect the performance of the mask.